Here are the first steps that we recommend:
1. Make sure that you're using Google Chrome. This is the browser that we recommend that you use.
2. In Google Chrome, press Ctrl + H on your keyboard, click "Clear Browsing Data", checkmark everything except for Passwords, click the drop down and select the "the beginning of time" option, and then click the Clear Browsing Data button.
3. Once that's finished (it might take a few minutes), go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
4. Next, go to https://get.adobe.com/shockwave/ and download and install the latest version of Adobe Shockwave.
5. Once that's done, restart your computer.
6. Once the computer's back up, go back to the pages (in Chrome) and see if the issue was resolved.
If that didn't resolve the issue, then you'll want to check your browser for addons/extensions, such as AdBlock. You can disable any unrecognized browser extensions by pressing Ctrl + H on your keyboard, then click Extensions in the left-hand toolbar. You can also make sure that you're not running more than one kind of antivirus on your computer, and if worse comes to worse, try disabling your antivirus's firewall.